Wholesale Terms and Conditions
ALL orders must be paid for in full prior to dispatch. We do not offer payment terms due to unpaid accounts.
In order to maintain exclusivity, you must order every 60-days. If we don't receive an order from you within this time frame, and we are contacted by another stockist in your town, we may accept an order from them.
Minimum Order Quantities
In order to gain access to special wholesale pricing, you must meet the following requirements:
- MOQ of 2 candles per fragrance.
- Minimum opening order of $300 and no min reorder (exclusive of GST and shipping)
You can order online or you can order via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full payment must be made prior to delivery.
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- We accept Direct Deposit, Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Paypal.
- Please note there is a 1.5% fee for all credit card payments.
- We offer free shipping for orders over $1000.
- We offer flat rate shipping of $25 Australia-wide
- We reserve the right to adjust shipping charges as necessary to cover our costs. We will notify you if the shipping is more than your order confirmation.
- We try to dispatch our orders quickly, however sometimes there may be a 1 – 2 week turnaround time, depending on location, order quantity and stock availability. You will receive a confirmation of turnaround time upon order.
- As we make most of our candles fresh to order, we reserve the right to change our turnaround times with full notice provided at time of order.
- We take as much care as possible when packaging our candles, however in the nature of glassware some breakages may occur in transit.
- Please examine your order upon arrival for any discrepancies.
- Please take a photo of the damaged box prior to opening and forward a photograph of box and damaged goods to us.
- Damages from shipping must be reported within 2 days of receipt of your shipment.
- We will issue a credit towards a future order or provide a refund. We do not send replacements.
Storage and Presentation
- Soy candles are sensitive to temperature and light. Avoid candles from discolouring, cracking and melting by storing your candles in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and fluorescent light.
- All our Meeraboo’s are individually hand-poured. As with any handcrafted product, slight variances (especially in colour) may occur and are a natural part of the “handmade” process.
- Also due to the handmade process and the use of natural soy wax, your candles may experience frosting, air bubbles, discolouration and other imperfections that have no impact on the candle itself. We do not offer a credit or refund for candles that have experience any of the above.
- Meeraboo will not be held responsible for improper storage once the product has left our home.
Images and Social Media
- We provide access to high-resolution product images for you to use.
- For all Meeraboo related social media posts, please credit us, and tag us @meeraboocandles so we can share the love!
We warmly welcome you to the Meeraboo family.
Thank you for supporting our dream, Deb + Danni xx